[Tfug] OT: Battery Powered Transportation: Converting Thermal to Electrical Energy

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Fri Aug 7 20:49:16 MST 2009

Don,

I think you're right about the 365; looks like I'll have to rework the
article... but I won't be so freindly this time -no more "super-nuclear
plants", and no more 10% !!!  HOw's that???

Looks like I was using a yearly BTU value and comparing it to daily
nuclear power plant output ! Good call.

I knew something was wrong but couldn't find it.  THANKS!

Here's a link for US nuclear plants production:
http://www.eia.doe.gov/cneaf/nuclear/page/at_a_glance/reactors/diablo.html

Charles

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is
privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If