[Tfug] OT: Arduino group?

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Thu Aug 6 15:40:09 MST 2009

Well.  Would it be so bold of me to host a workshop?  I could get
breakfast bagels, we could spread stuff out on a table with our little
soldering irons and computers, and learn and build!

Whatcha think?

like a Sat morning?

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Architect/Developer,
Methods Engineering

Choprboy <choprboy at dakotacom.net>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
08/06/2009 02:51 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] OT: Arduino group?

On Thursday 06 August 2009 14:24, Zack Williams wrote:
> > Hey does anyone know of an Arduino group or PLC group?
> > I just received my Arduino, soldering iron, books...
>
> I'm interested too - I'm in a similar boat, having made similar
> purchases, but been occupied with other tasks.

That's a third from me... Im trying to get time to play with AVR/Arduino
or
PICs and perhaps some PLCs and FPGAs. Someone with practical experience
that
could explain the differences would be great (not the obvious architecture

differences, but "real life" needs in hardware for accomplishing various
tasks).

Adrian

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply