[Tfug] OT: Arduino group?

Choprboy choprboy at dakotacom.net
Thu Aug 6 14:51:13 MST 2009

On Thursday 06 August 2009 14:24, Zack Williams wrote:
> > Hey does anyone know of an Arduino group or PLC group?
> > I just received my Arduino, soldering iron, books...
>
> I'm interested too - I'm in a similar boat, having made similar
> purchases, but been occupied with other tasks.

That's a third from me... Im trying to get time to play with AVR/Arduino or
PICs and perhaps some PLCs and FPGAs. Someone with practical experience that
could explain the differences would be great (not the obvious architecture
differences, but "real life" needs in hardware for accomplishing various
tasks).

Adrian