[Tfug] printer

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 14:01:20 MST 2009

Are you using CUPS? I have several HP's at the office that I connect
to with CUPS. When you put in the address, try something like
socket://192.168.0.250/9100

If that doesn't work, try finding out if 9100 is the correct port, as
it may be different depending on how it's configured. I also vaguely
remember that socket:// can also be http:// or something else that
slips my mind at the moment depending on the printer configuration.
HTH,
JDR
--
Jeremy D. Rogers, Ph.D.