[Tfug] Alan Cox: "I've had enough"--what else is new?

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 01:59:21 MST 2009

In all reality, the OSx86 community is probably beneficial for Apple. It
brings eyeballs to the platform that otherwise wouldn't be attracted,
and those eyeballs are connected to wallets. It's money they would have
never otherwise made off of a statistically insignificant number of people.

You're kidding yourself if you think Apple isn't aware of it, and the
fact they've done nothing for years now is implicit tolerance of the idea.

Besides.... the instant Steve Jobs starts bitching about "stealing from
a company".....  Pot, kettle.

Cheers,
Bowie