[Tfug] OT Happy Hour & TuPLE

Christopher Merle chrislmerle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 10:18:18 MST 2009

It was great meeting you guys at the TFUG happy hour: Dan, Claude,
Glenn(?), Eric, Andy, and Chris. Shooters is a nice place. I plan to
attend more in the future. And I have a lot more to learn about Linux.

For those of you that are interested, TuPLE, Tucson's python group is
having their next meeting Monday, April 20. We'll be going over what
those of us who went to PyCon learned this year.

Meeting details: Himmel Park Branch Library 6pm.
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2386011/

Please RSVP if you'll attend. There will be pizza.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cGJFOF80ZWprS1ctVGR3cmJ1Y2dZUXc6MA..

Chris