[Tfug] Cable modem

arizray at comcast.net arizray at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 21:55:21 MST 2009

OK I understand it locking onto a MAC address etc. One time I powered it off but I was told it had battery backup so I am not sure if it actually restarted. I am currently working the internet via my router then the modem. I tried to direct connect to the modem to no avail. I will try again, shutting down the computer and the modem, connecting directly to the modem only but in the past Iended up with no connection.

RF Parameters Downstream
	Freq/Power: 	591.000 MHz 	-1 dBmV
	Signal to Noise Ratio: 	38 dB
	Modulation: 	QAM256

Upstream
	Freq/Power: 	32.000 MHz 	38 dBmV
	Channel Type: 	DOCSIS 2.0 (ATDMA)

	Symbol Rate: 	5120 kSym/sec

	Modulation: 	QAM64
	Status System Uptime: 	4 days 8h:12m:48s
Computers Detected: 	1
CM Status: 	Telephony-AC Power Iso OFF Reg Complete
Time and Date: 	TUE APR 14 21:53:03 2009
	Interface Parameters 	Interface Name 	Provisioned 	State 	Speed 	MAC address
LAN 	Enabled 	UP 	100 	00-15-CE-91-6F-4A
CABLE 	Enabled 	UP 	---- 	00-15-CE-91-6F-4B
MTA 	passWithWarnings 	UP 	---- 	00-15-CE-91-6F-4C