[Tfug] [OT] Microsoft Windows 7: Upgrade or just buy a pizza?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 19:48:55 MST 2009

You say "The point is despite the fact that _you_ don't think that it's worth contributing".

I never said I don't think that it is worth contributing.  I would not be on this list if I felt that way.  I'd be on a dot net and/or a windows server list someplace.

I started with a question - Who pays?  And a statement - No Free Lunches.

I wish I had the skills abilities and resources to contribute.  I applaud those who can and do.

Keith Smith