[Tfug] Internet speed

arizray at comcast.net arizray at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 19:34:37 MST 2009

I have done some small checking and cannot find anything that jumps out. I am using a router to access my cable modem as is my other box. As I said the other box seems to get better speeds so there could easily be a hardware issue. I need some help in eliminating some of those items.

As I mentioned, while doing speed tests the the test seems to stop at about 4.5mb/s and stay there until the test is over. I tried several speed sites. I recently upgraded to 8mb from 6mb. I notice no change really.