[Tfug] 64bit java plugin in debian unstable

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Fri Apr 3 07:03:11 MST 2009

Jeremy,

Are you sure it's not a Flash based animation? They seem to show the loops
in three formats now, including Flash.  Somehow my computer preferred the
Flash, for the page doesn't display the Java icon as a choice even though
I installed the Java -which I proabably did wrongly, btw.

I just noticed this, even though I've been running them occassionally for
weeks.

Charles

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is
priveleged or .confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If