[Tfug] emulating a recycle bin

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Mon Sep 29 23:41:46 MST 2008

There are several apps that can give you a console trash.  I even
wrote one myself, before realizing that those before me had already
done it, and done a much better job (handling the different file
systems, etc).  I can't recall the names of any right now, but search
around, you'll find 'em.  I used to run it all the time, but haven't
been lately.. not that there was anything wrong.. just forgot..  I
guess I've been more careful?

Jeff