[Tfug] moderation (was: Gates father a eugenicist)

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Sun Sep 28 20:13:50 MST 2008

On Sun Sep 28, 2008 at 06:13:22PM -0700, Ronald Sutherland wrote:
> The best methods I've seen are to ignore, and not to run them
> down, if they do actually have some sort of problem its
> especially important not to become a target if they can find
> out stuff about you.

I agree with you, but it seems to me that several people on the
list seem incapable of ignoring him. I've said twice that the
best approach is not to even acknowledge the existence of the
offending email. But several people have ignored such time tested
approaches to dealing with trolls. "Don't feed the trolls" does
actually work.

--
Glen