[Tfug] moderation (was: Gates father a eugenicist)

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 18:13:22 MST 2008

I don't think excluding people is the best road to go down. In
multi-player games it never goes well when you remove someone from a
guild or group structure. The best methods I've seen are to ignore,
and not to run them down, if they do actually have some sort of
problem its especially important not to become a target if they can
find out stuff about you. If they do have a problem I have no clue how
to help, but I can try not to hurt, although I probably fail at that
also. With time they will find something else to dig into, or they
just get sick of the groups lack of concern regarding their problem.