[Tfug] Gates father a eugenicist

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Fri Sep 26 23:46:29 MST 2008

Stott, Will schrieb:
> Let’s tie rocks to his feet and through him in the lake to see if you

This thread goes to the core of Linux: why do we use linux? vista works ok?

The Gates Foundation is now global, in every country except a few like
North Korea. They've divided the world into "Regions". They operate now
in a military fashion. The have fronts, like "PATH", Johs Hopkins etc.
They go into a "Region" in phases. For example, they start out handing
out mosquito nets and end up shooting "vaccines". A whistle blower
describes how they fly in small hospitality troops to "lubricate" the
local authorities in a place in some "Region", that, eg., there was a
$12000 item just for alcohol at one such hospitality meeting.

This is not just "pure" eugenics and implementing the Papa Gate's
eugenics nightmares. Merck allways comes up in this and one can be sure
they want profits. The Gates foundation has inside pharma development
capability now. This is all restricted and secret. There are many
nondescript buildings around Seattle etc and one will never get inside.
They are working on gloabal DNA data bases and other eugenics projects.
We allready know about the eugenics food projects.

If you like Dr. Mengele, buy Microsoft and help fullfill Papa Gate's  &
Margaret Sanger's goals. EC