[Tfug] Gates father a eugenicist

Stott, Will will.stott at ventana.roche.com
Fri Sep 26 13:57:28 MST 2008

Let's tie rocks to his feet and through him in the lake to see if you
floats! If he floats, then he is a witch, and we should kill him. If he
doesn't then he was not a witch, and at least we were sure! Let's wipe
out all of the witches, and make humanity better! Wait...what were we
talking about?

William E. Stott, III