[Tfug] technical help needed with the election?

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Thu Sep 18 12:47:26 MST 2008

Matthew T. Eskes schrieb:

> -- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
> should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
> against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
> in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
> against them.
>
>    -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending
The woman, Wendy Burlingame, 32, was discovered by firefighters in a
short hallway between the kitchen and the bedroom of her 10th-floor
apartment where the four-alarm fire began, said Edward DeFazio, the
Hudson County prosecutor. Mr. DeFazio said the fire, which law
enforcement officials are calling suspicious, began shortly after
midnight in the apartment Ms. Burlingame shared with her companion and
was still under investigation, as was the cause of Ms. Burlingame’s
death. No one else was injured in the fire, Mr. DeFazio said.

---------------------------
the main pilot of the 9-11 Pentagon plane, former Navy and then Navy
Reservist
pilot Charles Burlingame, had recently, in a Reserve assignment at the
Pentagon,
been part of a Task Force that drafted the Pentagon's emergency response
plan on
what to do in case a plane hit the building -- which his own plane then
did. It is
therefore very possible -- in fact extremely likely, if not certain --
that this 'task
force' that Flight 77 pilot "Chick" Burlingame was part of was the Cheney
Page 8
counterterrorism preparedness task force, and that the Pentagon plane pilot,
therefore, directly knew and even worked with/for Cheney. and
5) Burlingame's 9-11 Pentagon plane not only hit the Pentagon that
morning, it
struck a Command and Control center for that morning's counterterrorism
'game'
exercise, killing most, if not all, of the 'players'. We know this
because Army
personnel from Ft. Monmouth, New Jersey were on special duty assignment
at the
Pentagon that morning for an emergency response exercise and were killed
when
Burlingame's plane hit. Ft. Monmouth, New Jersey also happens to be the
headquarters for White House/Presidential communications, including
therefore
probably also for Air Force One (this is discoverable) -- and recall the
warning "Air
Force One is next" and the 'secret code' which was called into the White
House that
morning which WH press secretary Ari Fleischer revealed as a means of
explaining
why Pres. Bush left Florida for a military base and did not return to
the White
House. This 'warning' was probably called into the White House, if true,
by either
the Ft. Monmouth White House communications headquarters and/or the Ft.
Monmouth counterterrorism exercise 'game' players temporarily at the
Pentagon that
morning