[Tfug] Semi-off-topic...a good quote of mine made the AZ Star...

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 20:11:11 MST 2008

Chris, I fully agree, and I did admit that Tucson has the same issues going
on however, the topic of the message was about Huckelberry so I figured the
rest was a different msg. :-)

-- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
against them.

   -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending

  _____