[Tfug] Gates-Rockefeller eugenics projects

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:39:22 MST 2008

Eric,

I don't know what you've been reading but I can assure you, you've
gone and swallowed way too much of whatever it is.

First thing, you're CORRECT that Monsanto is fundamentally evil.  What
they're pushing is a business model in which they sell farmers new
seeds ever year - genetically modified, patented and
trade-secret-protected seeds that allegedly give various benefits.

Even assuming the benefits are real, the problem is that the contracts
prevent the farmers from re-using seed.  Worst of all, when the
genetically modified seed accidentally mixes with the rest of a
farmer's crop, Monsanto expects this and sends "investigators" to raid
fields looking for their modified genes so as to claim ownership of
the rest - basically accusing farmers of "piracy".  Then they do the
same for neighboring farmers and yet again, claim "piracy".

It's as if Microsoft sold software that had viral/trojan features,
spread itself automatically, and then MS claims piracy wherever it's
found.

That nasty habit makes any connection between "Monsanto" and "seeds"
suspicious at best.

However, just because PARTS of Erics..."theology" let's call it makes,
doesn't mean the rest holds together.  As one example: calling the
Jehovah's Witnesses part of a word domination scheme (or for that
matter secret allies of any other faith) is beyond ludicrous to
anybody that knows them.  Don't get me wrong, I ain't one now, but I
was raised with that stuff.  They don't have quite the lock on "the
truth" as they think they do, but they're otherwise harmless and
extremely non-political.

Eric, I don't know who it is you're getting this dose of BS from, but
you need to understand what they're doing: mixing truth and insanity
to a point where you can't tell 'em apart.

Some of us still can, and we think you sound totally loopy.

Jim March