[Tfug] Gates-Rockefeller eugenics projects

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Sat Sep 13 18:07:55 MST 2008

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 09:31:02AM +0200, eric christian wrote:
>"Planned Parenthood" (Margaret Sanger, you can see her, google "Mike
>Wallace Margaret Sanger"), WWF, Biodiversity etc.Sanger was much more

Damnit... I always knew the World Wildlife Fund was in bed with the World
Wrestling Federation.  I mean, they both have "World" in the title.

>the Unitarians call themselves Illuminati, so I guess they are.

That's all it takes?

Then, from now on I, John, am an Illuminatus.  It really sounds much more
important than systems manager.

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Illuminatus
Try Weasel Reader for PalmOS  --  http://weaselreader.org