[Tfug] Cox and Port 25

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Wed Sep 10 09:28:02 MST 2008

Thanks for the various comments.  As long as port 587 stays usable, I'm OK.
 I'm not trying to run servers (I do that at work, where I do have a
business, as in $ka-Ching$, account with another ISP), I just want to push
mail out from my client through Gmail and not through Cox.

Jim

At 09:19 AM 09/10/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>If you want 25 and 80 open get a business account. You also get a static IP
>for 1/4 the speed!
>
>Matt

| Jim Secan           | Northwest Research Assoc, Inc |
| (jim at nwra.com)      | 2455 E. Speedway, Suite 204   |
| (520) 319-7773      | Tucson, Arizona 85719         |