[Tfug] user group survey

Michael Omar Gatto gatto_omar at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:22:41 MST 2008

So, I took the survey, but the big array of checkboxes for rating social media did this:
1.) would not let me select 10 for more than one row
2.) would let me, however, select more than one checkbox in the same row

After submitted, it complained about improper data. Soooo, I hit my back button and lo and behold all the filled in form data was gone, gone, gone. So I clicked that pretty little 'x' in the window bar and said "see yah!"

Thier developer should be forced to have to use his/her/thier own form dozens of times with no successful submissions, and then scrub the facility's toilets for a day or two...

- Mike Gatto