[Tfug] wxWidgets

Nate nate at torzo.com
Wed Sep 3 15:48:42 MST 2008

I haven't done very much GUI work, but I found Perl + LibGTK2::GladeXML
+ Glade2 to work really well and fast.

aptitude install perl
aptitude install libgtk2-gladexml-perl
apttiude install glade-2

Create your interface in glade-2, then load the resulting xml file into
perl and execute, etc.  I don't remember specifically where I learned it
all, but I'm sure google will find tons of stuff.  At the time,
documentation wasn't a problem.

Nate