[Tfug] felicific calculus (was conspiracy theory (was: The perils of "Second, , Life"....))

John Mc jmcneill2 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 3 05:59:48 MST 2008

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:23:20 -0700
From: "John Karns"
Subject: Re: [Tfug] conspiracy theory (was: The perils of "Second, Life"....)
To: "Tucson Free Unix Group"

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:58 AM, eric christian wrote:
Do they have something to do with Linux? Why would they want to
control an OS? Why does Microsoft always have billion dollar law
suits in the EU (Rothschild's Zone)? When you become a citizen of the
NAU and the FED gives you ameros instead of dollars (euros in the
EU), will Microsoft still exist? Are these "n lives" not what they seem?

  How can any one individual or group of individuals control an open
  source OS?  It's not possible to control it in any way that would be
  hidden from the community of people who review the source code and
  understand it.

In 1991, Linus Torvalds <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds>, a Finnish <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland> student, used the GNU development tools to produce the Linux kernel <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_kernel>. In September 1983, Richard Stallman launched the GNU Project <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Project> to create a free Unix-like <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix-like> operating system <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system>. Stallman worked in the biology dept at the Rockefeller Univ for a time. This univ is, of course, a breeding ground for illuminati-like groups, just as the Univ of Chicago (also founded by J. D. Rockefeller), Yale (founded by the illuminati front, Unitarian Church), Oxford Univ (google "Rhodes-Milner Roundtable groups"!!!) etc are. On http://www.stallman.org/ you can find the concept of the New World Order under http://hfopi.de....

"What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face."
- Former CIA director and Cercle member William Colby giving advice to his friend senator John DeCamp, urging him to quit his investigations into the Franklin child abuse affair and to write a book about his experiences (The Franklin Coverup, 2nd edition, foreword). Eric, google "the Cercle"...
+++

Amazing. Now I understand. Before I checked the links I had only a vague understanding but now I am clear -- crystal clear as defined by that great American, Nathan R. Jessep. Also see: The Council on Foreign Relations theory. scientific dictatorship. Business Plot. North American Union (NAU). the amero. VeriChip. The beginning -- Skull and Bones was founded at Yale in 1832. Trusted Computing Group.

--
"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use the disaster ... to carry out what his father - a phrase his father used I think only once, and it hasn't been used since - and that is a New World Order."
- Former Senator Gary Hart, speaking three days after Sept. 11, 2001 at a CFR meeting