[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:33:03 MST 2008

Who are you to say that I'm lying? You don't know me, and you don't know
what my morals or values are. Lying certainly isn't one of them anyway this
is a moot point now as I was stating my frustration with current business
practices. But, again, who actually know anything about that?

-- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
against them.

   -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending