[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

Tim Ottinger tottinge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 05:44:24 MST 2008

My suggestion is that you keep a copy of this email in your files and
refer back to it from time to time.

I didn't interview you for a job, but here's a pointer:  When I help
with hiring, I don't feel that applicants need to justify turning me
down, and I don't have to justify turning them down.  My expectations
are different from yours, and I'm okay with that.

Maybe the problem is between how you perceive things *should* be and how
you perceive they *are*.  That's a Weinberg-ian definition, and it means
you can solve your problem by adjusting your expectations or
observations as well as by any other means.

--

http://agileotter.blogspot.com/