[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:43:58 MST 2008

Sorry, but your email doesn't change my opinion on the matter. Especially
since you say it comes from the fact that you have a family to support.
Well, I have a family to support and I have worked hard to make sure I have
never been unemployed longer than a month. EVER. Sure I have had to take
jobs that I knew I wasn't going to stay with just so that I have income
coming in, but being frustrated for 7 months of unemployment is not the
fault of people who didn't hire you. Even if they didn't tell you why they
wouldn't.

Now to be fair I realize you didn't say that you were unemployed exactly, I
am assuming that fact from the anger and frustration shown here. If your
anger and frustration comes from working a crappy job while waiting to be
hired for 7 months, then fine. You still don't strike me as a person with a
good attitude about things. And your email was a very poor way of dealing
with it. Plain and simple.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell