[Tfug] What the hell is at these coordinates?

Choprboy choprboy at dakotacom.net
Sat Nov 22 13:10:30 MST 2008

On Friday 21 November 2008 20:32, Tyler Nienhouse wrote:
> There's an interesting one. I wonder what that white smudge is too.
>
> Charles R. Kiss wrote:
> > 929 Wayne Ave, Silver Spring, Montgomery, Maryland 20910
> >
> > And Zoom in on that crane shadow; where the hell is the crane????

> > ps.  Compare to the visibility of cranes and their shadows at:
> >
> > Wisconsin Circle, Chevy Chase, MD

The white smudge IS the crane... Small tubular frame, low resolution shot with
motion blur on a bright white structure. Compare to the second shot, which
you can see is a much higher resolution shot. Also a white tower crane, the
frame is much more visible now, but the tower and engine/counterweight
structure still appear blurred with their higher frame density.

Adrian