[Tfug] Speaking of desktops (little 'd')...

Tim Ottinger tottinge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:35:25 MST 2008

Oh! Oh!

When you have a modal dialog, so you can't move or resize any windows
behind it (WinDoze).
When I have to return to windows for some client, it always bugs me half
to death.  If I could
just move window behind the dialog, I could type the answer to the
question the dialog is asking
me, but no.  I have to leave, read or copy, cause the popup again, and
THEN answer it.

That backing out and returning work is "the windows chow-chow-chow" that
I hate most of all.

My favorite desktop doesn't take modal nearly so seriously.

--

http://agileotter.blogspot.com/