[Tfug] Linux's market share...

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 22:34:43 MST 2008

Folks are too wrapped up in that whole "1% of the market" thing.

Due to the worldwide user and support base, the Linux "ecosystem" is
freakin' HUGE.  Not by Microsloth standards of course, but remember
that whole OS ecosystems with hardware support have thrived in the
past on WAY less user base than we have now.  Like, say, the Amiga?
For that matter, we've likely blasted past the user base the Apple][
ever had.

Then again, as a Libertarian I'm kinda used to being a minority viewpoint...

:)

Jim