[Tfug] 2 weeks of Hackintosh fun..

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Sun Nov 9 12:37:05 MST 2008

My wife uses Ubuntu. She is not into computers and doesn't really care
what is running. But she uses Ubuntu without problems to:

   - email
   - look at web pages and videos
   - transfer pictures from her digital camera and edit them
   - create documents and spreadsheets
   - print
   - write reminder notes
   - play games

I set her up with Ubuntu because it doesn't crash or break while she is
using it. I was tired of endless XP problems.

I guess the real work you do is something other than this? Please be
more specific. Thanks.

Andy

--
Andy