[Tfug] 2 weeks of Hackintosh fun..

Tim Ottinger tottinge at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 18:46:27 MST 2008

I think that the problem is that people see the desktop in Highlander mode
"There can only be one!" instead of Pokemon "gotta collect them all".   I
don't even know what "the" desktop is.

I have linux on multiple boxes and use Gnome, KDE, Enlightenment, and XFCE
with and without compiz and whatever.  I have had windows and mac and
whatever.   I have a Windows phone (the only windows I own) and a Linux
media player.  I think that palm was pretty cool.  I've considered using
ReactOS for running games & such, because I don't want any non-free OS any
more.

I don't think that Linux has failed anyone in any way.  I think it's
valuable.

Of course, if someone never liked the Linux desktop much, then I'm not too
surprised that they might like Mac better.  It means nothing to me.

BTW: I think that OS X is a huge improvement.... for Windows users.