[Tfug] OT: WTB monitor cable

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Tue May 27 10:50:30 MST 2008

Hi,

Just got a 22" CRT monitor, only problem is it did not come with the
monitor cable (needs a standard 15 pin cable, male on both ends).
Bought one from Circuit City, but it was pure crap.  The ghosting is
extreme, most everything I've read indicates a poor quality cable as
the culprit, which seems about right because it is super thin (I
bought it on "sale" for $9, but normally it was $34, what an insult!).
 So I'm wondering if any of you guys have a nice heavy-duty monitor
cable I could purchase.

Oh, since I'm already writing, I noticed that the ancient Silo
building next to Park Mall had the "Silo" replaced by "Worldcare".
What's in there?

Thanks,
Jeff