[Tfug] Distro 32 or 64 bit?

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Sat May 17 19:03:25 MST 2008

Having used both 32-bit and 64-bit extensively, the only real
difficulties are getting Flash and Java to work in your web browser.
With Flash, you'll need a 32-bit wrapper (nspluginwrapper) unless
you're using Gnash.  I don't know how to set up Java in general (I
don't really need it, so I never looked into it), but for now you may
have to use GNU Java if Sun's Java plug-in is not yet 64-bit (but it
probably is, since it's open source).

Regards,
Jude