[Tfug] Any recommendations for address management?

Don Freeman DFreeman at pagnet.org
Thu May 15 14:33:09 MST 2008

Sorry, I can't help you there. I'm not familiar with any of the Linux dbms.
It's just that those 2 formats are pretty universal, at least in the Winx
area. I would assume CSV at least would be supported in Linux. Another
pretty standard format is SDF wherein each column is a fixed width in a
standard text file.

Don W. Freeman
Special Projects Manager
Pima Association of Governments