[Tfug] firefox 2/3

Eric M. Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Mon May 5 18:10:26 MST 2008

I can personally confirm that Firefox 3 beta 5 simply rocks. The memory management problems that plagued 2 are gone, and Javascript rendering is a lot faster. I routinely have to go through and close all the tabs I have open because I forget about them and end up with ~100 tabs open (and I don't notice that many are open because there's no speed decrease...)

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net