[Tfug] firefox

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Mon May 5 17:22:03 MST 2008

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 04:06:41PM -0700, christopher wrote:

> And for that matter, since opera is giving my problems,
> I seem to be without browsing options right now. lynx
> isn't really an option, is it?

Well, what's giving you (functional) problems in Opera?  I'm a wierdo
and don't have a problem with the default L&F of FireFox 2, but I'm
strongly thinking about giving the FF3 beta's a try to see if the memory
usage improves and if it really always saves all windows between
restarts.  But, knowing what's failig in Opera would help find an
alternative.

--
Tom Rini