[Tfug] finding linked pages

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Thu May 1 06:08:21 MST 2008

> I think your answer would be a bash script that would run through all
> the .html files on the server, and prepend the HTML script for the
> banner directly after the <body> tag.

I thought about this. Unfortunately I've taken over the
maintenance of a site created by someone else and
although the look of it is consistent throughout, the
code behind the look is anything but consistent. What
it comes down to is that until I get a chance to redo
the site with a clean template, I only want to edit by
hand.

This is pro bono work for one of the smaller
departments, btw

--
christopher <skeptikos at gmail.com>