[Tfug] firefox

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:06:41 MST 2008

ok, without starting a bunch of flaming, I'd like to
know what's so great about firefox. I love opera, but
it's giving me some problems and I think it might have
to do with javascript on Freebsd or something, but
either way, opera has given me some problems, so I
thought I'd try using firefox and maybe switch over, if
I could handle it.

It only took like 20 minutes before it drove me crazy.
To me firefox is just as clunky as internet explorer.
And really, the gui is disgusting to look at... ok, I
could get past that if that was the only problem, but
really, it just feels really clunky.

And for that matter, since opera is giving my problems,
I seem to be without browsing options right now. lynx
isn't really an option, is it?

--
christopher <skeptikos at gmail.com>