[Tfug] Way, way ot: "Millenery"

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 08:42:19 MST 2008

--- Ken Steen <ken at greenideas.net> wrote:

> Pima Community has had a hat making course in the
> past.  It was a personal interest course.

Excellent!  I've never seen anything like that in
those "booklets" that they periodically publish.
I'll have to poke around their web site...

> There is also a custom hat maker in Bisbee.
>
> http://www.optimohatworks.com/

Just the time/expense of traveling to Bisbee would
make it far more expensive than it is worth.
Besides, you don't learn anything by *buying*
something pre-made... :>

Thanks!
--don