[Tfug] marking up pdf documents

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Tue Mar 25 15:00:54 MST 2008

Tried a couple of the suggestions so far on f1040.pdf  (heh heh)..

KWord - made a huge mess out of the tax form

flpsed - worked, but it did not seem to recognize the text entry areas
(you could type anywhere), nor the check boxes (couldn't check them).

PDFEdit - doesn't seem to be in the Ubuntu repository.. I'll have to
search for it online

Adobe Reader - currently downloading :(

Jeff