[Tfug] WorldCare "Yard Sale"

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 16:43:36 MST 2008

If that is the printer one of my prior employers had, it is a work horse.  They would print literally in excess of 1000 pages a day.

George Cohn <gwcohn at simplybits.net> wrote: Bexley Hall wrote:
> --- "Bowie J. Poag"  wrote:
>
>> It's disappointing and lame. I wouldn't bother.
>
> If you are caught up in the "gotta have the latest
> and greatest" rut, it is *not* the place for you!

I tend to buy for utility rather than flash.

I stopped by today and bought a HP 4M+ printer with a duplexer for $50.
  That means I can stop hand feeding my two sided copies now and it came
with a good toner cartridge. Another $5 for a JetDirect server and I was
a happy camper. ;-)

I checked some websites and the duplexer alone if worth $130 in a
refurbished model.

My wife also found some books she wanted and plans to go back a spend a
couple of hours browsing for stuff to teach her classes.

George Cohn

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith