[Tfug] Fwd: Re: Not sure what I just did..

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 10:21:39 MST 2008

All you need hi html hosting, from what I see you need no PHP/ASP/Dot Net/Java/.... just HTML.  No data.

You should be able to host for under $4/mo.

https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/hosting/shared.asp?prog_id=domainspricedright&ci=1783&

DomainsPricedRight is the Godaddy Affiliate.  $3.99/mo.  I use Godaddy hosting for my business site because I like their webmail program and they are never down.

You might look at http://coppershadowdomains.com/
and see what they have to offer.

Or get with Jon and see what he has to offer.

Stay away from iPower.  They are having technical difficulties.

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu wrote: This seems kinda pricy, especially since I can't afford it...

Y'all are making me rethink my statement of opinions.

----- Forwarded message from juan at axone.ch -----