[Tfug] where can I host a webpage

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Wed Mar 12 11:08:42 MST 2008

Try:

http://nvudev.com

Hasn't been updated in 2.5 years. Last time I tried it (which was the
current version, but a year or so ago), I found it to be horribly bug
ridden when trying to use CSS. :(

I currently using Content Management Systems written in PHP with text
based editors for the design. I start off by mocking up a design using
Notepad.

Andy

--
Andy