[Tfug] Webpage outside US

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 11 23:54:50 MST 2008

Thanks for the suggestions; I shoulda thought of that myself. I am such a
neophyte in this regard that I don't really know where to begin with
this whole
webpage thing. Anyway, it's not so important that it doesn't get done. It is
really just a school project for now.

Yes, the US is becoming less free, which concerns me. I have been accused of
tin-foil hatness by idiots though, and right now I don't care to get in
another
slanderous mudslinging. It only amuses the idiots...So I spose insults work
after all.

Anyway, I am still learning how this website thing is coming together.