[Tfug] where can I host a webpage

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 17:18:33 MST 2008

Why "...be best to use one outside the United..."?

I would recommend http://www.mabushosting.net/index2.php.  I've done some work with them and they are good!

I think Jon has a hosting company.  STAY AWAY FROM iPower!!

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu wrote: Howdy all,

I am working on my thesis. The webpage is:

www.u.arizona.edu/~sitkaa

Check it out if you are interested in sustainability issues.

I need more space than can be provided on the UA servers. So, I suppose I need a
webpage hosting service. I think it would be best to use one outside the United
States, perhaps in Switzerland. Any idea how I can do this?

Additionally, I have been using a test copy of Adobe's Dreamweaver. Do y'all
know of a simple, free version of this or some other easy to use (is it an html
editor?) It can be either Windows or Linux.

Thanks in advance.

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith