[Tfug] Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.1 reference material.

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 15:10:04 MST 2008

Hello Gang,

Anyone have any suggestions for a nice simple reference for a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga).

Looking for information on configuring Apache, and FTP servers.  Do not need to configure Bind or Mail, however that would be nice reference material also.  While SSH is already configure, maybe I should get some info on that also.

I need to reference stuff like how sudo works or how to setup a sudo user.

Basic stuff.  Just a simple howto book to managing a dedicated server from the command line.  I like reading simple stuff.  Online or in book form.

Thanks in advance.
Keith

Keith Smith
(520) 207-9877