[Tfug] OT windows: need to vent

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 20:34:01 MST 2008

> Yeah, regarding any comminications with the account holders, I see a
> lot of similarity between myspace and others like eBay.  However,
> considering the difference in revenues between those two entities, it
> seems a bit more justifiable in the case of myspace.

You know, as much as I hate myspace, I really think
that more about someone having no other web presence.
I think if that's all you're putting out there, you're
just being lazy. FWIW, I won't be holding on to this
signature too long. I just felt the need to put it out
there  :) ~ Chris

--
if your bands only web presence consists of a myspace
page, you've just lost a fan.....seriously, myspace?