[Tfug] I seem to have picked up a "motosickle Padawan" :)

Matt Jacob m at mattjacob.com
Mon Jul 28 10:23:12 MST 2008

Claude Rubinson wrote:
> There's no happy hour scheduled for this Thursday; this Thursday is
> the fifth Thursday of the month.  Happy hours are first and third

Curse you, July!

Curse you and your 31 days, the first of which is near a Thursday!

But, naw, I'm still coming, even if no one else shows up (which looks to
be unlikely at the moment). If you guys decide to bail, me and Maddy can
have a nice intellectual discussion without references to a certain
youth scouting organization. :-D

BTW, it's not quite as rare as say, a leap year, but the fifth Thursday
phenomenon doesn't occur again until October 30.

Matt