[Tfug] No happy hour on the 5th Thurs (was: ... "motosickle Padawan")

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Mon Jul 28 09:48:06 MST 2008

On Mon Jul 28, 2008 at 09:18:03AM -0700, Matt Jacob wrote:
> I'll ride the bike to Happy Hour this Thursday

I hate spoiling the fun, but this Thursday is the 5th of the
month, and there's no _scheduled_ Happy Hour! :-(

I noticed this when I was planning my wedding anniversary, which
happens to conflict with the next meeting. I'm unhappy that I'll
be missing it, but marriage comes first.

If anyone wants to meet this Thursday too, I'll come down! ;-) We
can call it the TFUG Special Edition Happy Hour that only occurs
on the 5th Thursday of the month.

--
Glen