[Tfug] need to borrow video card for troubleshooting

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:09:15 MST 2008

I had that card, and liked it so much I got stock in 3dfx (e-trade), I
held the stock until the end when it was worth 10 cents.
I believe Matt is right cause, I've not managed to kill those brain
cells with wine yet... hic-up... I'm working on it O.o

The mobo should beep an audio code without a video card, and that
would at least tell if the CPU ran the POST firmware.
Also there was another video bus before AGP, what was it? ah yes
VESA... and wait who would have guessed we have a full history >:-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_card